We help organizations support the youth they serve to reach their academic goals.
- GED Attainment
- Identify the ‘Why’ or reason the student wishes to pass the GED
- Pre-test the student to find where they are at academically and the areas upon which to focus studying
- Finding the correct tutor who understands and is able to reach the student. If one tutor doesn’t work, we can swap them out with another
- Flexibility to the needs of your organization
- Tutoring for all subjects
- High School, Middle School, Grade School, and AP
- College Tutoring
- + support services for those new to higher education
- Adult Learning
- focused on job skills, resume writing, basic computer skills, and more!
- Academic Coaching
- A support program designed to keep students accountable, get them organized, and provide encouragement and support for both virtual and in-person learning
My tutor was an awesome teacher who really helped me learn the material well. She made my experience personal and tailored it to fit my needs.
My son, organized?! I still can't believe it. - Nicky G.
My tutor created classes that not only focused on the content, but really personalized it for me. His method was completely effective and in a short period of time I could see improvement, which really increased my confidence!
My Journey Online Tutoring coach helped me break down a huge project into small, acheivable steps, and within 2 days I had all my work finished and ready for submission.